Don’t miss these attractions near the convention venue!
- BMW Zentrum Museum and Manufacturing Plant Tour: Have you ever wondered how cars are made? If you can arrive in town early (on Friday, Aug 30 or earlier), you can get a guided tour of BMW’s only North American manufacturing plant, just minutes from the hotel. You will need to register in advance. Be sure to register quickly, as that Friday is sure to be a busy tour day (the museum/tour is closed on weekends). Click on the above link for more details. And if you want to indulge in learning how to master the ultimate driving machine on the road, checkout BMW’s Performance Driving School.
- Greenville Downtown-Main St: Be sure to checkout the vibrant downtown of Greenville and it’s award winning Main St. Do not forget to bring your camera – your walk across the iconic Liberty Bridge in the Falls Park is sure to create memories. Click on the above link and plan your quick visit to the largest city in upstate SC.
- Hollywild Animal Park: Take yourself, your kids and your camera on an Outback Safari Ride through 70+ acres of free roaming animals. You will have great fun spotting the hidden babies in the woods while being surrounded by dozens of animals, many which will eat right out of your hand. It’ll truly be a one of a kind adventure!
- Gaffney Premium Outlets: Get your shopping fix at the only outlet in upstate SC. Find all the best brands, at great savings!
- Asheville and Vicinity: Visit the vibrant and artistic downtown of the mountainous city of Asheville, and the nearby attractions such as Biltmore Estate, Blue Ridge Parkway, Lake Lure and Chimney Rock – all within 1 hour drive from Spartanburg.