- Winner can choose between serving first or to start play at either end of the court.
- The match shall consist of the best of 3 games and the first side to score 15 points wins.
- If the score becomes 14-all, the win has to be two points difference.
- The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
- Only the serving side can add a point to its score.
- Each player will hit the shuttle alternately until a 'fault' is made or the shuttle ceases to be in play.
- If you are serving or receiving first at the start of any game, you shall serve or receive in the right service court when your side or your opponent's side scored an even number of points.
- Players shall serve from or receive in the left service court when your side or your opponent's side has scored an odd number of points.
- In any game, the right to serve passes consecutively from the initial server to the initial receiver, then to that initial's receiver's partner, then to the opponent who is due to serve from the right service court, then to that player's partner, and so on.
- If the initial point of contact with the shuttle is not on the striker's side of the net.
- If a player touches the net or its supports with racket, person or dress, invades an opponent's court over the net with racket or person except as permitted.
- If a player deliberately distracts an opponent by any action such as shouting or making gestures.
- If the shuttle is caught and held on the racket and then slung during the execution of a stroke.
- If the same player hits the shuttle twice in succession with two strokes.
- If a player is guilty of flagrant, repeated or persistent offences under Law of Continuous Play, Misconduct, Penalties.
- Intervals are not to be exceeded 90 seconds between the first and second games, and not exceeding 5 minutes between the second and third games.
* Management decision is the final decision & has the right to make changes if needed.