Refunds & Cancellations
Policy for Registration Cancellation by the Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 6 PM , August 30, 2016.
- Registration cancellations received prior or to the deadline may be eligible to receive a full refund less Google account service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will be eligible for 40% refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only (email or in person) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee, full mailing address and transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or mailed a check to the requester’ within 15 days after the deadline of registration cancellation.
Refund request can be sent to Registration Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org