13th Annual NASeA/ANMA Joint Convention
September 1 – 3, 2017, Charlotte, North Carolina
“Civic Engagement and Youth Empowerment of Nepalis in America”
Hosted by Greater Charlotte Nepalese Association (GCNA)
Call for submission of content for “Yeti Viewpoints 2017”
GCNA is proudly hosting the 13th Joint Convention of the Nepalese Association in Southeast America (NASeA) and Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA) in Charlotte, North Carolina during Labor Day weekend, September 1-3, 2017. The Joint Convention Publication Committee hereby calls for articles, poems, stories or other literary pieces to be published in the official commemorative magazine “Yeti Viewpoints”.
Submission Rules and Guidelines
- By submitting content, authors agree to release all publication rights to NASeA and ANMA.
- All submissions must be emailed by August 7, 2017 as Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format document, to firstname.lastname@example.org (chair) or any member of the publication committee. Submissions must be limited to three-pages of 12-point, single-spaced text.
- A clear picture of the author must be attached with submission(s). Photographs or graphics to highlight submitted content may also be provided. Electronically submitted visuals must be in JPEG format and at least 1200 X 800 pixels. Visuals can also be shared as links from cloud storage services like Google or Dropbox.
- Articles shouldn’t violate the mission and objectives of NASeA/ANMA, or GCNA.
- All submissions will be reviewed and may be edited for context, language, space and clarity as well as accuracy and relevance to NASeA/ANMA and GCNA.
- Any quotes, lines, or excerpts extracted from the internet or any other published news/media must be properly referenced (reference should include the original author’s name, date the original article was published, and the internet link if extracted from the web).
- Authors bear all responsibilities on the content of their submissions as well as any legal implications arising due to plagiarism, hatred, and character defamation.
- Articles can be submitted either in Nepali or in English.
- Please consider advertising in Yeti Viewpoints – business and personal messages are accepted.
Please submit your content by August 7, 2017 to the Publication Committee Chair or Members.
Your submission will be carefully reviewed by the Publication Committee before making the final decision to publish the submitted contents. In the event of space constraints, content submitted earlier will be given preference.
Please inform and encourage your family, friends and children to submit their articles, poems, stories and other literary pieces for publication in Yeti Viewpoints 2017.
Publication Committee, 13th Annual NASeA/ANMA Joint Convention 2017
Dr. Chooda Khanal, FL (Chair) email@example.com
Dr. Dilip Panthee, SC (Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Samir Guragain, NC (Member) email@example.com
Mr. Shailesh Panth, MO (Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Gita Kandel, NC (Member) email@example.com
Please visit http://jointconvention.org/ for registration and information about the convention.