16th NASeA/ANMA Joint CONVENTION 2021
Hosted by Nepalese Association of Florida (NAF)
3519 Imperial Dr
High Point, NC 27265
General Guideline for Sports related events
First and foremost, on the behalf of NAF, it is an honor to organize sporting events during the major conventions like ANMA/NASeA convention. With great pleasure we are going to host Football (Soccer) competition. Due to the time constraint, we could only accommodate one sporting event.
Sports, just like music, brings us together which fulfills one of the objectives of this convention. Through sports we can build our bond stronger, develop our core values and foster mutual trust among us. Sports also teaches us to make quick decisions, handle pressure situations and the values of teamwork.
So, as a part of sports organizing committee, we would like to request all the players, supporters, and organizers to show respect towards each other regardless of the results of the game. Victories and defeats are part of the game and life alike. Therefore, we expect everyone to enjoy each and every game which is only possible if we all can follow these few important guidelines.
- Be on time to play the game, start on time and finish on time – no exceptions. We have set time allocated for the field and it will open in time and close in time.
- Consumption of alcohol and/or drugs are prohibited in the compound.
- Do Not use profanity or vulgar language towards others – show respect towards elders, ladies, and children.
- Physical assault on other players or anybody for that matter can be resulted in expulsion, forfeiture, and/or involvement of law enforcement (Police).
We expect every player to be aware of the basic rules of their respective sports. However, these guidelines are customized to ensure our game is organized and concluded in an efficient manner for all of us to enjoy.
Football (Soccer) Guidelines
Location: Ward Park (Address: 2206 Cady Way, Winter Park, FL 32792)
- Registration fees for the competition is $400 per team.
- Minimum of 4 teams and a maximum of 8 teams are required to organize the tournament.
- Each team must have no more than 22 players in the squad with 11 players on the field.
- Each team will be allowed unlimited substitution during the match.
- Each team will play no more than THREE games on any given day, including playoffs.
- Official format will be provided after the registration is complete.
- Regular game will be 30 minutes half (no extra time), playoffs & Final will be 40 minutes half.
- There will be no extra time in the playoffs – we will directly go for Penalty Shootout to decide the winner.
Any changes will be updated on the website, please contact Sports Organizing Committee for questions.